Live Like the Starz has built our reputation on providing exceptional commercial advertising in Atlanta, GA. Our trademark services provide artists of all varieties with a complete business resource for their branding needs.
The world of commercial advertising can be competitive. By combining an all-embracing attitude with complex strategies, our team tackles expression through media of all kinds. We offer everything from simple home-to-home guerrilla marketing techniques to involve developed strategies. We incorporate a diverse approach, specializing in:
Take advantage of the many benefits of commercial advertising today. Reach out to our talented team for the best value in branding you can find.
• TV Advertising—An essential tool for expanding your fan base, we custom design screen advertisements that are fun, engaging, and appealing.
• Radio Advertising—We get your voice heard on the airwaves with clear, concise messages.
• Web Marketing — Web designer will work w/ CEO, sales team and project manager to improve and create multiple websites for increased exposure and sales. Responsibilities: Web design and management, SEO, ad creative & design, and web marketing.
• Telemarketing—We put the time and effort into reaching your target audience, through phone calls and mass email services.
• Press Marketing — Our writers will create campaign media for your brand or association. We can create magazines, newspapers and any other printed mediums.
• Billboard Marketing — Marketing your brand on billboards and banners is a tried-and-true method of giving your brand visibility. We can place your billboards on freeways and in cities to be viewed by motorists and pedestrians. Additionally, we can place your billboards in stadiums, shopping malls, and gas stations.
• Mobile Billboard Marketing — Not all billboards are made equal. Our mobile billboards are vehicle mounted. This is a great way to make sure your advertisement is viewed by a dynamic range of audiences.
• Video/Film Production Marketing — A Talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting/distribution. The goal is to bring sight and sound together in order to deliver a compelling and cohesive message, consistent with the brand of the organization and/or client. Ability to shoot photos and video is also a plus.
• Music Production Marketing — Can be responsible for supporting any and all administrative tasks. Specific responsibilities of this position often include office duties, helping to scout new bands, artists, and music, as well as attending shows and acting as a liaison between the rep and the record label. This position must often maintain and develop relationships directly with artists, scout and research new artists, songwriters, and producers, review demo submissions, cover shows, and carry out other scouting projects
• Digital Music Distribution—For singers, bands and musicians, we distribute your product across the digital channels that suit your style.
• Ingest, convert, organize and back up all video, audio, and photo content
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on the scope of work/deliverables needed for the project
• Review footage to determine best takes and usable content
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film/video
• Insert music, dialogs, graphics, and effects
• Create rough and final edits
• Ensure logical sequencing and consistency
• Color correcting and grading edited footage to match the tone/style of the project
• Mixing audio levels including dialog, music, voice over, sound effects, etc.
• Rending final edits for distribution and uploading/burning to disc for delivery
• Consult with team members throughout the production and post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize creativity and efficiency.
• Analytical Marketing — Organize, facilitate and execute lists that support campaigns, promotions, new product launches, retention loyalty initiatives for telemarketing, direct mail, and e-mail with high quality and speed to market using our campaign management solution.
• Events Marketing — Event Marketing personnel plan and promote meetings, conventions and other events for industry associations and hotels. Event Marketers may be employed by convention centers, professional organizations, hotels and other companies with vested interests in planning and promoting large conventions.
• Talent Marketing — The incumbent in this position is responsible for strategic development, coordination, implementing, and administering all headline and lounge entertainment programs and venue management:
Evaluate/Analyze all entertainment performances and present to senior management.
— Casting calls all across the nation.
— Acts as a liaison for the client and/or property to ensure successful execution of the program.
— Manage ticketing systems and distribution.
— Monitor ticket sales and complimentary tickets for showroom bookings.
— Develop entertainment plan and corresponding budget.
— Generate accounting accruals for monthly event expenses.
— Support marketing department program, as directed.
— Organize support staff for events.
— Music DJs
— Stand Up Comedic/Host
— Event Host
• Guerrilla Marketing — B2B/Outdoor Marketing—In a world where virtual reality has become industry standard, we get you into rare, in-person meetings. We train you to get the most out of these introductions, so you can leave behind a lasting impression. For an in-depth branding consultation, contact the team at Live Like the Starz.